The Peepslide is a fun marshmallow-y twist on the mudslide. The best part? It’s garnished with a fun marshmallow bunny!!
I admit, I love Peeps. The sugary, marshmallowy treats are one of my favorite things about Easter. I usually go out and buy waaaay too many of them and then am left wondering what to do with all the leftovers.
After much experimenting and sampling (hey – it’s a tough job but someone has got to do it), I finally came up with what I think is the most Peeptastic beverage since the Peep-tini. I give you….the Peepslide!
Since Spring was starting to warm the air just a tad, I went with a frozen Peepslide to start with. It is simple to make and ooooh so good to drink.
- 1 oz Irish Cream
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1 scoop Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp Marshmallow Fluff
- Chocolate Mousse or Chocolate Pudding Peep Bunnies or Chicks for garnish
- chocolate shavings for garnish
- Put the Irish Cream, Kahlua, Vodka, heavy cream, ice cream and fluff into a blender and blend until smooth. (If too thick, add milk until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Pour mixture from blender into glass and garnish with a Peep and shaved chocolate on top.
I received a large box of Peeps to facilitate my recipe creation. Peeps are now available in a variety of new flavors and varieties including orange, blue, purple, chocolate dipped and even a chocolate egg with a marshmallow Peep inside! Check out a bunch of cool recipes that include Peeps on their website.