One of the things I love serving in warmer weather is a sparkling summer drink. My absolute favorite (and go-to recipe whenever we have company or a picnic) is a sparkling punch with citrus and seltzer. It’s just the right mix of light and refreshing and is appropriate for all ages!
Sparkling Summer Citrus Punch
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups filtered water
- 3 1/2 cups seltzer
- thinly cut lemon and lime
- Put the concentrates into a large punch bowl.
- Pour water over concentrates and stir until concentrates are dissolved.
- Set in fridge until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add seltzer, ice, and then float lemon and lime pieces on top of punch.
- Service and garnish glasses with remaining lemon or lime slices.