Thanks so much to Meijer and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter for partnering with me while I share my secret to making fluffy scrambled eggs!
I love having eggs for breakfast! Maybe it’s all in my head, but I swear that the days I start off with a good breakfast including eggs wind up being better days overall. Actually, I should probably add that I love eggs pretty much at any time of day. I will often grab a hard boiled egg for a snack and am known to serve eggs for dinner when I can get away with it!
One of my favorite ways to eat eggs is scrambled, but I always had a hard time getting mine to come out as good as my favorite restaurant makes them. Mine just weren’t as fluffy and light. Well, until now! See, I’ve been given the secret to making the lightest, fluffiest scrambled eggs you’ve ever had. In fact, they *might* even be fluffier than that restaurant’s…
What…you wanted me to share my secret for fluffy scrambled eggs with you? Oh okay…I will. But don’t tell anyone else, okay?
It’s adding margarine to the egg mixture when scrambling them. Who knew, right??
But wait – don’t just add any margarine – you’re going to want to use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Why? Because it tastes amazing, is gluten-free, has no artificial preservatives, has 0g trans fat per serving, and contains no partially hydrogenated oils. And right now, you can even get one I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter for free when you buy one at Meijer! (Not sure where your nearest Meijer is? Check here!) Deal details: mPerks offer at Meijer: Buy 1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, Get 1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter 15oz-22.5oz Product Free (Offer valid: 7/31/16 – 8/27/16)
My favorite way to make scrambled eggs is to add lots of color and flavor by adding a few veggies in. So I give to you my….
Rainbow Fluffy Scrambled Egg Recipe
Rainbow Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 4 eggs
- a variety of sweet peppers - green yellow, orange, and red
- one onion - red or spanish
- 4 tbsp of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread
- *fry the onions and peppers in 2 tbsp of ICBINB until onions are translucent
- *remove onion/pepper mixture from frying pan, set aside and return pan to burner
- *melt 1 tbsp of ICBINB in pan
- *whisk 4 eggs in a bowl
- *add 2 tbsp of ICBINB spread and continue whisking
- *you may notice small clumps of spread - that is fine
- *pour eggs into frying pan and begin cooking as usual, stirring frequently
- *add onion/pepper mixture to eggs just as they are finishing up
- *serve and enjoy!
Not inspired by this recipe? That’s okay! Check out some other delicious fluffy scrambled egg recipes here.