Can you believe I made it all the way through college without ever having a Jello shot? Yep, it’s true. I didn’t have my first Jello shot until I was hanging with my mom friends. (They are such a bad influence!!) Now that I have discovered the yummy goodness that are Jello shots, I’m all about exploring new flavors and creations. These caramel apple Jello shots have become a fast favorite!!
These Caramel Apple Jello shots will make a great addition to any halloween party or Fall get together. (For adults only, obviously!)
They are really easy to make and will impress any guest!
- 3 oz box Jolly Ranchers green apple gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Sour Apple Pucker
- 1/4cup green apple flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup salted caramel vodka
- Caramel topping (I used Smuckers)
- Pour the gelatin powder into a medium mixing bowl. Add the boiling water and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes, Sour Apple Pucker and both vodkas. Stir well until the ice cubes are melted.
- Pour the gelatin into each shot glass but not all the way up to the top of each glass – you will want to leave room for the caramel sauce.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the shot glasses from the refrigerator and add the caramel sauce, filling up to the top of each glass.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Pin for later!!!