“I Chews You” DIY Craft for Valentine’s Day
Nothing says love more than a homemade valentine. This quick and easy (but oh-so-cute) DIY craft for Valentine’s Day is perfect for gifting to classmates in a nut-free classroom or even just sharing with that special someone.
1. Begin by painting the outside of plastic bottle caps with black paint. We prefer chalk
paint since it dries quickly, but you can use anything you have on hand.
2. Remove the metal hanger top from the plastic ornament.
3. Fill the plastic ornament with mini gumballs.
4. Use a hot glue gun to attach the bottom of the filled ornament to a mini red Solo cup
that has been turned upside down.
5. Attach the black painted bottle cap to the top of the filled ornament with hot glue.
6. Cut out the “I chews you” printed Valentines. (Click the image to download a printable of the Valentine.)
Have fun making this fun DIY craft for Valentine’s Day and spread the joy with all those you hold close to your heart!!