Those of you who know me know I am a proud coffee addict. I rarely start my day without a cup of joe in one hand (and if I don’t have one, you might want to keep your distance!). Hitting the Starbucks drive thru every morning can take a toll on one’s budget, so I have gotten into the habit of making my coffee at home and bringing it along with me when I go out.
I had been using a favorite coffee mug (one sent to me by Collective Bias coincidentally) and loved it. It kept my coffee hot and didn’t drip down onto my shirt. But then it mysteriously went missing. I’m not sure what happened to it *cough* JAY *cough* but I needed a replacement.
Aladdin makes a really cute mug that you can customize with your own pictures. I thought that would be a great replacement mug so off I went to try and find one. It wasn’t as easy as you’d think and turned into a bit of a hunt – take a look!!
Once I found the Aladdin Blank Canvas Mug, I had a lot of fun customizing it! You can go to the Aladdin website and see all of the templates they offer. There are ones for spring, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, Halloween, and a bunch of “everyday” ones that are super cute.
I decided to make a Halloween one for now (I love that you can easily change them with the changing seasons or just to update them) and discovered that it’s as easy as uploading a picture or two and hitting print.
|How cute is this???|
My final take on the Aladdin Blank Canvas Travel Mug?
- Get the one without a handle – the handle makes it hard to fit into some cup holders.
- Be aware that the closing mechanism on the top is a bit difficult to maneuver and may require two hands to open and close. (Not the best situation if you are using it in the car.)
- The mug is really well insulated and keeps your beverage nice and hot.
- The template creating process is really EASY and comes out looking very professional!
- Putting the template into the mug is also easy and only takes a few seconds – you can switch them in and out without any fuss.
- It’s BPA free – yay!!!
- If you are purchasing it at Walmart, go to the coffee maker area and look near the machines and/or filters. That’s where most stores seem to be carrying them.
This was part of a compensated shop for Collective Bias. All opinions expressed are my own.