The Easy Way to Straighten Hair (with less damage!!)
I’m guessing there are a number of people who will be surprised to learn that most days, I straighten my hair. I use to have stick straight hair that I could just let air dry and it would look great. Then I got pregnant and suddenly I was stuck in between having straight hair and having curly hair. I had something that had a few awkward bends and a whole lot of frizz requiring a whole new hair care routine! And so began my journey into the world of hair straightening and multiple hair styling tools. Most often, I have used a flat iron to straighten my hair. Recently, I began seeing people talk about a brush that heats up and straightens your hair as you brush it. I was intrigued, but had not taken the leap yet.
When GliderBrush.com by HSI Professional asked me if I’d like to try both their Glider Brush AND their Glider Flat Iron as part of a sponsored partnership and Glider Brush review, I enthusiastically said yes. These two tool are being offered as part of a combo pack at a significant discount off of what they would cost individually. Why would you want both? I explain that in this unboxing and demo video where I walk you through exactly what you get with this combo pack.
- HeatBalance Infrared Technology that targets the cuticle by locking in moisture
- Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline-Coated Plate reduces frizz while increasing shine (you saw me comment on this in the video!!)
- 4 MicroSensors regulate the heat so that its evenly distributed, requiring fewer passes for fuller coverage
- Heats Up in Seconds …
- Temperature Control (350-450oF) to suit your particular hair type
- Auto Shutoff Safety Mode (because I ALWAYS forget if I’ve turned it off!)
- Dual voltage (110/220v) so you can travel anywhere in the world and take the Glider Brush with you
- 360 degree swivel cord allows for hassle-free, tangle-free styling (This seems like a small thing but it makes a world of difference!)
Don’t wait – grab this HSI Glider Combo Pack before it is gone! Try risk free for 30 days for only $19.95 (+S&H) – Then 2 Payments of $49.95 or one payment of $99.99 . (Total package value $250!)