Okay – who else just LOVES Nutella? Once I discovered this amazing substance, I couldn’t help but search everywhere for yummy Nutella recipes to add to my menus. One of my favorite times to eat Nutella is at breakfast so I am thrilled to be bringing these Nutella Pancake Bites to you today. (And they are yummy enough to be a delicious snack or even dessert, not just for breakfast!)
Nutella Pancake Bites
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup flour
- ½ Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ Cup nutella
- topping - Nutella to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a bowl place all the ingredients and mix until no lumps are left in the batter (around 2 minutes).
- Fill the muffin pan with the batter and take to the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve, top with nutella and enjoy.
- Tip - serve with whipped creamed and chocolate chips if serving as a dessert.