Crock pot recipes are a must have for any family on the go, and can even provide great options for busy college kids! They’re quick and easy, make a great heaping of food to last a few days if you love leftovers, and they’re so simple – anyone can do it! Take a look at this list of extremely simple tried and true easy crock pot recipes!
1. Crockpot Chickpea Chili [Vegetarian]
2. Crockpot Italian Vegetarian Bean Soup
4. Classic Beef Stew
6. Three Cheese Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
11. Salisbury Steak
12. Enchilada Pasta
14. Roasted Maple Pork and Potatoes
18. Cheeseburger Meatball Sandwiches
21. Cheesy Crockpot Tortellini
22. Chicken Fajitas
23. Salsa Chicken
24. Taco Soup
25. Crockpot Chicken with Apple and Sweet Potato
Melissa @ Bless this Mess says
These look awesome. I’m always on the hunt for a new recipe or two for the crock pot!
Hi Maureen, what a great crock pot recipe round up, and such a great blog! I enjoyed perusing your site. Thank you for including me in your round up. 🙂
Corina Ramos says
Thanks for sharing these recipes with us. Now that the cooler weather is about to start I’m dusting off the crock pot and putting it to good use 🙂
Kate F. says
The honey sesame chicken recipe sounds great! Thanks for sharing.
Nena Sinclair says
Thank you, I’m always on the lookout for new Crock Pot recipes!