Quick and Easy Mini Meatloaf Recipe
Servings 6 individual loaves
- 1 lb lean and fresh ground beef
- 1 package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 tbsp Red Gold® Mama Selita's Jalapeno Ketchup or Red Gold® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350º F. In a large bowl combine beef, stuffing, tomatoes and water; mix until well blended. Divide into 6 large balls.
Grease a jumbo muffin tin with cooking spray. Place the balls into the muffin cups and push up the sides so you have a well in the center.
Place 2 tablespoons of Mama Selita's Jalapeno Ketchup into the well.
Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and put 2 to 3 tablespoons of cheese on top of each muffin cup. Place in the oven for 5 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Remove from muffin cups and serve with mashed potatoes and a green salad for a great dinner idea.