I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Influence Central for Sprint. I received product to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I’ve been having so much fun playing with different phones while serving as a Sprint Ambassador this past year! I tend to get stuck in a rut always doing the same old thing, so it’s been really cool finding phones with amazing cameras and cool stylus features. I’ve also been loving the chance to test out Sprint’s coverage in my area.
Basically, when most people are looking at choosing a mobile provider, they are looking for three key things: the phone they want, the coverage they want, and a price that doesn’t feel like a punch in the gut when the bill arrives each month. In my own experience, the Sprint network coverage has been great in my area. I’ve also been impressed with the variety of phones that they offer – if there’s a specific one you want, chances are they have it.
So the final factor is price. If that is the only thing holding you back, I have some great news: To celebrate the launch of its new LTE Plus network, Sprint is introducing the biggest wireless offer in U.S. history – switch and save 50 percent off the price of most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans. Pick which phone you want and then purchase it through Sprint Lease, iPhone Forever, installment payments, or through a retail purchase.
Or you can win one here!!
Yep, I’m giving away not one, but two Sprint HTC Smartphones!!
First is the HTC Desire 626s:
- HTC Desire 626s from Sprint Prepaid Available now at Best Buy the HTC Desire 626s from Sprint Prepaid boasts a 5-inch, 720p HD touchscreen display, Android™ 5.1, Lollipop, and an 8-megapixel, rear-facing camera. Price: $129.99 (plus tax).
- Available in national retail, Sprint Prepaid offers great value and total flexibility without annual contracts. Monthly plans include unlimited data, talk and text.
- Mobile Hotspot is included on select devices.
Second is the HTC One A9:
Melding the best of HTC’s acclaimed design and innovation with the latest from Google’s Android, HTC One A9 is a stunning smartphone that stands out from the crowd. As the first non-Nexus smartphone powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, HTC One A9 offers Google’s latest innovations right out of the box including:
- A multi-directional fingerprint scanner, which when combined with Android Pay makes purchasing items as secure and as easy as “tap, pay, done.”
- Google’s Now on Tap feature which also provides contextual information about whatever is on your screen – look up reviews for a movie from a text, hear a song mentioned in a blog post, or book seats at a restaurant from an email, all at the press of the home button.
- All new power-saving capabilities to maximize battery life. Doze automatically turns off power hungry applications when your phone is left idle, such as when charging overnight, while App Standby knows when an app open in the background isn’t being used and shuts it down until you need it again.
- HTC One A9’s fun and useful features include a 13MP rear camera featuring Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to minimize hand shake and correct vibrations for a crystal-clear picture. The Hyperlapse editing tool lets users speed up videos to 12 times as fast for a dramatic time-lapse effect. Vibrant 24-bit high definition sound quality comes from the combination of a high-output amp integrated into the headset combined with Dolby Audio™ Surround technology. It is also one of the few smartphones available today with an expandable microSD™ memory slot (card sold separately).