I love pork tenderloin. It is one of my go-to meals when company is coming over. Typically I just marinade it, then roast it in the oven and don’t get too fancy. I finally decided I need to branch out a bit and try a stuffed pork tenderloin and, oh boy, I had no idea what I was missing!! I’m thrilled to share this amazing Mushroom Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe with you.
Mushroom Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 package mushrooms
- 1 lemon
- Butterfly your pork tenderloin (lengthwise down the middle)
- Mix together all ingredients except mushrooms and lemon to make a sauce.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper as desired.
- Add a row of mushrooms
- Using cooking twine close the tenderloin
- Place in deep dish pan
- Pour sauce over meat
- Squeeze fresh lemon over meat or add a layer of lemon slices on top
- Bake at 350°F until the meat's internal temperature is 160° (making sure the probe is in the meat and not sitting in with the mushrooms)
- Approximate cook time should be about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Use the extra sauce at bottom of pan for dipping!
Do you have a favorite way to fix a tenderloin? I’m always looking for new ideas!
I am always looking for a new way to make pork tenderloin. Usually mine is really blah this looks a whole lot better than what I’ve made.
Olivia Douglass says
Oh my, this looks delicious! Thanks for sharing this dinner recipe! 🙂
Ooh that looks yummy! We love pork and mushrooms!
That looks delicious and would be great for when the in-laws come to stay in a week. I always feel like I make the same boring things… so will try this for something new.
Dawn gibson-thigpen says
You know what i dont do a lot of meat. but i love pork tenderloin. and this looks amazing. yummy
Dawn Lopez says
The blend of flavors sounds really delicious. I’ve never used sriracha and maple together before but I can bet it’s tasty! The presentation is great also.