Last weekend, Memorex turned 50. (Seriously, it doesn’t look a day over 29, right?) To celebrate the occasion, the folks at Memorex teamed up with one of my favorite TV shows, Yo Gabba Gabba, and threw one heck of a party on Ustream.
The folks at Memorex wanted to include as many people as possible in the fun and sent along a party kit so that lots of friends and family could celebrate too. As luck would have it, the weekend was gorgeous (maybe the last nice one of the season – sniff, pout) and we took advantage of the weather to party outside.
Because no party is complete without music, Memorex sent along a Party Cube Sound System which allowed me to play the music on my iPod easily. It has multi-directional speakers which are perfect for entertaining, charges your device while you are using it, has AM/FM as well as a place to plug in any other devices, and its rechargeable battery plays on a single charge for up to 6 hours.
Want to win your own Memorex Party Cube? Then you’ve come to the right place as I have one to give away!
Here’s how to enter:
1) Leave a comment telling me the last party you attended. Was it a wedding, birthday, or another special occasion?
Additional (optional entries):
2) Leave a comment on any other non-giveaway post on WisconsinMommy.com. Leave a comment here telling me you did this.
3) Become a Wisconsin Mommy fan on Facebook. Leave a comment.
4) Tweet about this giveaway by signing into Twitter and then clicking here. Leave a comment so I know you tweeted.
5) Follow Wisconsin Mommy via Google Friend Connect. And again, leave a comment.
Terms and conditions: This giveaway will run until 11:59 pm (CST) on 9/26. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and notified via email. The winner must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid US mailing address. The winner must respond to the notification email within 72 hours or another winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
|Roasted corn is my favorite summer treat!!|
|It’s gorgeous out – but you still need some shade.|
|Soooo much food!!|
|Everyone loves ladderball and bean bags tosses.|
|The kids have fun with target practice!|
|When the bugs start biting – time to move inside!|