We are at the point where our kitchen appliances are all starting to need to be replaced. We bought our house in 2002 and bought all of our appliances at that time. We’ve already replaced our washer and dryer, but all of the kitchen appliances are the original ones we bought then. The advantage is that we have been in our house long enough that we have a pretty good feel for what is important to us when picking out replacements.
One of the appliances we will be replacing shortly is our dishwasher. When shopping for a new one, I have a list of things I will be looking for in a replacement.
- Reliability – We will be choosing a brand with a good reputation for quality. I don’t want to have to be replacing it again anytime soon!
- Quiet – One of the things I love about our current dishwasher is that it is very quiet. Guests have actually commented on how quiet it is.
- Capacity – While we are only a family of three, we entertain often and I like to be able to put as many dishes in the dishwasher as I can. I hate hand washing with a passion!!
- Sanitizing – I like knowing that any of the nasty flu and/or cold bugs floating around are NOT being spread through the use of dishes or glassware. Having a sanitizing feature is a must.
- Flexibility – What dishes are going into the dishwasher can change from day to day depending on what we are doing. I need a dishwasher that can be flexible and adjust to meet a variety of situations.
Luckily, Bosch has the exact dishwasher that fits my criteria at Best Buy! Their Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher with CrystalDry meets all of my criteria listed above AND throws in a few extras that I didn’t dare ask for. First, we’ve known and depended on the Bosch name for years, so that is a no-brainer as far as dependability.
And want to talk about quiet dishwashers? The Bosch 800 Series dishwasher has a 42-dBA noise level rating!! That’s “double check to see if it’s really on” level quiet! Extremely quiet operation (42 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base. H0w sweet is that?
The Bosch 800 Series dishwasher has great capacity. With a generous 24″ width, there’s room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, choose from 6 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element. Tak about flexibility!! With 3 different height levels and up to 9 possible rack positions, you can customize each load for your needs. Got a really weird configuration? Adding the 3rd rack with its adjustable tines can create the right fit for deep, tall, or uniquely-shaped items. Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide.
And that must-have sanitizing option is included, so this germophobic mom is happy! Plus patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
I love the sleek look of the dishwasher. All of the buttons are hidden which I really like. And since I tend to worry about things like leaks, I love that it also has 24/7 Aquastop® to help protect my floors. This 4-part leak prevention system uses sensors to detect and stop leaks, and can even turn on by itself.
We’ve only begun shopping for our new kitchen appliances, but this Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher with CrystalDry is at the top of my list!!
*Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Drying performance may vary by dish type.
This post was sponsored by Best Buy.