Roofus (aka Wisconsin Doggy) is an awesome dog – really, we totally lucked out when he picked us at the Humane Society. He has not made messes around the house and his worst crime is probably being a little too over eager when greeting some of LJ’s friends at the door. He is even good about letting me get tangles out of his fur and blow dry his coat after a bath. But he is not really great at the whole tooth-brushing thing. It’s not that he doesn’t like it, he just licks all of the toothpaste off and then chews the brush while I’m trying desperately to not hurt him in any way. It’s not fun for either of us.
But, it is important (in fact, more than 80 percent of dogs develop periodontal disease by 3 years of age, according to the American Veterinary Dental Society) so I try to brush Roofus’ teeth on a semi-regular basis. Since I am really not good about doing doing it every single day like the vet recommends, I like to keep my eyes open for tools and tricks that might make the whole doggy dental hygiene battle a little easier. When Milk-Bone® offered to send over some new Brushing ChewsTM for Roofus to try, I gladly accepted.
How do Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM help keep your dog’s teeth cleaner?
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM were developed to transform at-home dental care for dogs, so that now your dog to brush his own teeth every day – just like you!
- When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to be as effective as brushing your dog’s teeth twice per week based on the reduction of tartar build-up and bad breath
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM feature a specially designed 75 degree twist that helps the brushing nubs reach down to the gum line, even cleaning hard-to-reach back teeth
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up, as well as freshen your dog’s breath, bringing you and your dog closer together
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are so effective that they have earned the trusted Veterinary Oral Health Council’s (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance, similar to the American Dental Association (ADA) seal seen on human dental products
But I know you want to try them for yourself, right? Milk-Bone has been nice enough to offer one Wisconsin Mommy reader a $25 gift card and samples of Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM
You can learn more about Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM
at the following sites:
Milk-Bone® Website: http://bit.ly/1bWQW2v
Milk-Bone® Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1fC9nhy
Milk-Bone® Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/1aXjcHt
Milk-Bone® Instagram: http://bit.ly/MTz57a
Wisconsin Doggy received some Milk-Bone products and a small monetary gift (which he promptly spent on chew toys) to thank him for sitting still while Wisconsin Mommy took his picture. All opinions are his own and not influenced by any treats, gifts, or toys.Powered by Sidelines