Since I am a person who hates crowds, standing in line and greatly values my personal space, I took a pass on all of the Black Friday (and Black Thanksgiving???) chaos this year. I spent Thursday night home on the couch, went to bed early and slept in on Friday morning. Now that’s my idea of a holiday!!
I love the holiday season, but pretty much detest holiday shopping. Or at least I always did until I discovered shopping online. I love being able to browse and shop all from the comfort of my own home. I don’t have to go out into the cold or deal with any crowds, I just click away on my laptop or iPad (or even my phone!) using the mobile app.
I have a number of favorite stores I frequent online, but the one that probably gets the most action from this house is eBay! You can literally find something for every single person on your list there. And don’t think that I am giving out someone else’s creepy used items – oh no!! There are TONS of brand-spanking-new, still-in-the-box items available. (And eBay is open 24/7, so I can shop at all hours…)
1) How about a new Starbucks Verismo coffee maker so all of the coffee-lovers can get their fix without leaving the house? (I wouldn’t mind this showing up in my stocking!)
2) I know LJ is hoping to find a Skylander’s Giants Starter Pack for Wii under the tree this year.
3) Our huge Star Wars fan would love the Star Wars Complete Saga for Wii as well!
4) Wisconsin Doggy is hoping a Wireless Fence shows up under the tree so he can go romping in the yard off of his leash.
5) I know mom would love a Ninja Multicooker to make dinner easy-peasy AND healthy.
6) Any fashionista would love a pair of UGG boots to keep her tootsies warm this winter.
7) Our resident bookworm would be all charged up about receiving a Kindle Fire in her stocking.
8) What blogger wouldn’t LOVE to have a giant computer monitor to work on???
9) Got a shutterbug in the family? I’ll bet she would love a classy camera bag like this Kelly Moore beauty!
10) And me? I’d be so excited to find a shiny, red sports car parked under my Christmas tree!! What do you say, Santa????
Yep – I would say eBay has got you covered no matter WHO you are shopping for!!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of eBay. I received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.