We try to keep a variety of healthy snack foods in our house. Obviously, I always try to steer LJ to fruits and vegetables first, but sometimes a little treat-type snack is called for. I’ve been trying to learn as much as I can about what healthy snack foods are available AND which ones LJ will actually eat. One of my new favorites are from Snikiddy.
They meet my criteria for healthy snack foods:
- They are made from non-GMO ingredients.
- They are gluten and wheat free. (Not an issue for us, but for several of LJ’s friends.)
- They do not have any artificial colors or preservatives.
- They do not contain high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, MSG, or hydrogenated oils.
They meet LJ’s criteria for snack foods:
- They are YUMMY!!
The All-Natural Cheese Puffs and All-Natural Baked Fries contain half the fat of regular potato chips and Eat Your Vegetables have a full serving of vegetables in every ounce! Not bad for a snack food, right?? Our personal favorite are the Grilled Cheese Puffs!
Thanks to the Snikiddy folks, I have a case (yes – a whole case!) of your favorite snack to give away.
Here’s how to enter:
1) Head over to the Snikiddy website and pick out which snack you would want to receive. Leave a comment on this post with your choice. (This is a mandatory entry.)
2) Leave a comment on any other post here on Wisconsin Mommy. Leave a comment on this post letting me know where you left your comment. (You may do this up to five (5) times.)
3) Tweet about this giveaway. I’ve made it easy – you can just click here –> Tweet
once you are signed into Twitter. Leave a comment with a link to your tweet. (You may do this once daily)
Please leave an email address you check often. Winner will be emailed April 3rd.
Legal stuff: Giveaway open to US residents 18 and over. Void where prohibited by law. The prize will be provided by Snikiddy – Wisconsin Mommy Media, LLC may not be held responsible for any failure of brand to fulfill prize obligations. Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via the email address provided. Winner has 48 hours to respond to email or a new winner will be chosen.Powered by Sidelines