We are happy to discuss reviewing a product for your company. We do have a few guidelines however:
- You will need to provide a sample of the product you would like me to review. We are not able to return samples. Asking us to “let people know” about your product without trying it myself is not reviewing. (Advertising space can be purchased at reasonable rates. Please contact us if you would like to purchase an ad.)
- Providing a sample does not guarantee a review of your product.
- Reviews make take up to 6 weeks. (You may arrange for a specific time frame for a small fee.)
- We are honest and will not give your product a favorable review if we do not have a positive experience with it. We will discuss any concerns about your product before publishing anything.
- If you are able to provide an additional sample for us to give to a reader or two, all the better. We will make sure to include your social channels in the giveaway entry process.
Due to the large number of requests for reviews that Wisconsin Mommy receives, we only accept review items with a value of $50 or more. If your item is worth less than $50, you can choose to make up the difference in additional product or by paying a review fee. If you need a review done within a certain time frame, arrangements can be made to bump you up to the front of the line for a small fee.
Any product received for review are also considered for any upcoming TV segments such as these:
If you would like to discuss a review of your product, please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.