We are happy to discuss reviewing a product for your company. We do have a few guidelines however:
- You will need to provide a sample of the product you would like us to review. We are not able to return samples. Asking us to “let people know” about your product without trying it myself is not reviewing. (Advertising space can be purchased at reasonable rates. Please contact us if you would like to purchase an ad.)
- Providing a sample does not guarantee a review of your product.
- We are honest and will not give your product a favorable review if we do not have a positive experience with it. We will discuss any concerns about your product before publishing anything.
- If you are able to provide an additional sample for us to give to a reader or two, all the better. We will make sure to include your social channels in the giveaway entry process.
- Reviews may take up to 8 weeks. If you need your review done within a specific time frame, please let us know that so we can prepare a quote for you specifically.
Due to the large number of requests for reviews that Wisconsin Mommy receives, we only accept review items with a value of $50 or more.
Is a $50 sample not in your budget?
Not a problem. Feel free to send us smaller samples for inclusion in our social media shout outs on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We share products we love with our almost 30,000 social media fans all the time. Samples can be sent to:
Wisconsin Mommy Media, LLC
N112W16298 Mequon Rd #173
Germantown, WI 53022