I’ve been tagged for my first meme….thanks mammacheryl (a fellow Wisconsinite). This will be a hard one for me…I’ll have to give it some serious consideration! So here goes…
1. I can’t sleep with the closet door open even a little bit. This also includes the master bath door.
2. I have to wear socks when I go to bed, no matter how hot it is. I can’t sleep with bare feet.
3. I have an irrational fear of birds landing on my head. This always made me uneasy, but ever since I had some one’s pet bird actually do it, the thought of it really freaks me out. It’s too much like a rodent crawling on me. (No offense to any hamster/gerbil fans out there.)
4. My birthday and my husband’s birthday are two days apart. We briefly considered getting married on the day in between so that we (he) would always remember our anniversary.
5. I still have nightmares about showing up to teach a class and being totally unprepared.
6. I now have no live plants in my house after having killed my last ivy plant. I have a great herb garden outside and am pretty good about keeping up with my outdoor plants, but can’t keep a house plant alive at all. Maybe I should get a cactus?
7. I have a serious Starbucks addiction. I need my latte each morning or I am a bear (and it has to be from Starbucks). I am convinced that there is some sort of drug in the beans.
8. When I was in college, I had a HUGE crush on a visiting professor (a PhD candidate from Harvard). Once my class with him was over, all my friends urged me to ask him out. I was too chicken and have always regretted it, just to know what he would have said.
Well, there’s my 8…hope they weren’t too boring! I’m still feeling a bit new to tag people, but feel free to consider yourself tagged if you would like to participate.